After a Lifetime, Afterall.
As one of Oregon's original low-cost providers, you can count on our caring and experienced advisors to guide you through the process to ensure each individual is treated with respect in all phases of the cremation process. Losing a loved one is one of life’s most overwhelming challenges. The first step toward finding a way to manage your grief and confusion is working with an experienced, compassionate advisor at Oregon Cremation Company. We provide helpful information and trusted expertise, so your arrangements accurately reflect your needs and budget.
- Pre-Need Planning
- Identification Viewings
- Priority Mail of Ashes
- Online Arrangement
- Free Online Obituary
- Cremation Urns
- Cremation Remembrance Jewelry
- Cremation Keepsakes
PricingGeneral Price List
Cremation Services Starting At
- Price is for direct cremation with temporary urn and without visitation, formal services, or ceremony.
- Includes all of the essential services of the funeral director and staff.
- Removal and transportation of your loved one.
- Care of your loved one until cremation is complete.
- Cremation process and return of ashes in a temporary urn.
- All the necessary permits and authorizations.
- Free self-service online obituary.
- Prices do not include merchandise, cash advances, filing fees, or death certificates. Please see complete price list for additional details and exclusions.